Monday, November 14, 2011

day 54....

Well today was day 54 of waiting for our LOA....
and after calling our agency this afternoon...
I was informed nothing came in today.
So as this day comes to an end...
I am feeling sad, anxious, and I have truly become a stalker...
stalking all adoption related web sites...
and I think I am wearing out my refresher key on my laptop.
Oh this is maddening...
and it doesn't get any easier.
Trust me...
for this is our 4th adoption since we started paper chasing in the fall of 2004...
and it is not any easier.
Since I know you are all just dying to see a snap shot of our current (and soon-to-be) clan...
well here it goes...
And as I keep telling myself (as Scarlett O'Hara did in Gone With The Wind) "....Tomorrow is another day"

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I know it is so hard, but it will come. The kids look ADORABLE in their Halloween costumes.

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a crazy, good looking group of kiddos!! I'd take any of them!! :)

Hang in there, mama bear! I know it's awful. The wait is excruciating!! I can't imagine doing it FOUR times!